Friday, June 12, 2009

Ryker James


It is amazing how fast our little blessing is growing. We are getting more and more excited to meet our new little guy. We plan on naming him Ryker James. Thanks to Jillian to coming up with his name. The kids are getting really excited about him too. Timeri can't wait to hold him and Slater keeps saying he loves him and wants to teach him all the bad things he does, like peeing in the backyard. Caden and Davin argue over who's going to hold him first in the hospital. It is amazing how loved he already is and he isn't even here yet. This week I went for my 20 week check, and everything looks great. 17 more weeks to go. The doctor will most likely be delivering me early, since it is my 3rd c-section. He doesn't want to take any chances on my previous incisions. Before we know it, the sleepless night will be here. I know we all look forward to meeting him and covering him with love and kisses.