Friday, June 19, 2009

Caden's dentist appointment

 

 
Posted by Picasa

What a day we had at the dentist! Caden had a filling that fell out. I knew we were pressed for time to get it fixed before he went to camp and then us leaving for our 3 week vacation. I could sense if we didn't get it fixed we would be up in the Sierra's with him screaming form tooth pain. So the dentist squeezed him in. Caden hates the dentist. Well, after today, I would say that he still has not found any nice thoughts about the dentist. They were attempting to fix the filling, but noticed some of his tooth broke off over the past few days. They decided to pull it. After getting a little gas and having all his other cavities fixed they called me into the room. The other 3 kids waited patiently in the waiting room. Caden looked at me with a look of terror. He wanted me with him when they removed the tooth. He squeezed my hand and the dentist twisted and pulled his tooth with pliers. Caden was not happy. Thank goodness he was unable to feel anything. The tooth popped out and I think my eyes practically popped out looking at the size of the tooth. OUCH! Caden was a trooper. He came home and wanted to go outside and ride his scooter.