Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Rudolphed my ride

 
Posted by Picasa

Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiney nose... No need to pimp my ride, I Rudolphed my ride! I went and bought these antlers and red nose for the car today. Timeri and Slater helped me put them on. They were so excited to see the car transform into a reindeer. When I drive or even when I close the door the bells on the antlers ring. I think its pretty funny. I went to pick up the boys from school. When we were walking towards the car, Caden said "What in the world ! I AM NOT RIDING IN THAT CAR !!" I started laughing so hard. He is 8 ! I thought of all people he would love it. I told him "Well buddy, they are staying on, and just think I will be dropping you off at school in the morning and everyone will see you getting out of the reindeer." I think I will pick him up tomorrow and have the back windows rolled down with Christmas music blasting. Too funny ! A few of my girlfriends saw the reindeer and just laughed. They asked if Erin would drive the car with them on. Of course he will !!! He has the best humor of all of us.... and that is why I brain stormed a creative idea... I went back to the store and bought a second pair to put on his car. Of course, he willingly wouldn't put them on. So tomorrow night when he is sleeping I am going to sneak into the garage and put them on his car. They will look great on his Chrysler 300, which I call his pimp mobile. When he leaves at 4:45 in the morning, he hopefully won't notice anything in the dark garage. He will get to work around 6:30 just when there is enough light or maybe when he closes the door the bells will jingle for him. Oh I can't wait ! Fun, fun, fun !!