Monday, December 1, 2008

Play date with Jillian

Today, after I picked the kids up from school, I didn't tell them where we were going. I just kept driving south on the 15 towards San Diego. Caden was smart enough to figure it out. He has a great sense of direction. Every point we kept getting closer he kept saying, "Can I tell Timeri where we are going?" I kept telling him, "Don't say anything!" We pulled up to the Scripps Ranch Club where Jillian and the kids were waiting for us. I pulled in really slow to the parking lot...the kids just stared at eachother. Then the blood curdiling scream from the back of the car out of Timeri's lungs... "LILY!!" We palyed at the park inside the club for a few hours. The older boys played kick ball. We then went back to Jillian's house for pizza and movies. The kids had a great time. They were all very excited to see eachother. They are like a big group of brother and sisters. I had a praticular good time just loving on Luke. Caden, Timeri and Slater took a liking to him as well. I am sure Davin would have as well, but he was too preoccupied playing with Jack. Jillian is my best friend. I don't know what I would do with out her. I have truly been blessed by her friendship. She is always so much fun to be around. We seem to understand eachother very well and know how to make eachother laugh. She has always been there to give advice, a pep talk or lend her shoulder to cry on. She has always listened to me with her heart and has always been honest with me. She knows all my secrets, and understands my fears and dreams. She has never stop believing in me. I just hope that I am able to return to her what she is to me.