Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Horton Hears a Who !


Jillian, Lily and Luke came up for a play date. We played Slater's favorite game... Dr. Seuss Horton Hears the Who ! You to the Rescue! The game is very silly. You have to hide these dingle berry looking objects around the house and then put on this elephant headpiece to pick up the dingle berries with the elephant's snout. The kids giggled as they carried the different colored dingle berries around. I would recommend this game to anyone who has kids... it is a great game ! Jillian and I were also able to get some Wii time in as well. The fun and laughter never stops with us! Jillian, when you read this, I love spending time with you ! You always make me laugh so hard. We always seem to get so silly with each other. I know if we were able to turn back the clock 30 years to when we were little girls, we would have the same fun with each other and be as fond of each other as we are now. I love this picture of you in the trampoline !