Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus


"Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and she shall call his name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2:10-12
At Christmas time we celebrate His birth. What an amazing gift God gave to us, His son. We all should recognize the amazing things Jesus did for us with His life and death. Happy Birthday Jesus ! What a grand birthday we should all celebrate. The savior of the world is born ! Thank you God, for sending your on son, our savior. Thank you Lord, for revealing your truth to me and my family. Thank you, for removing our blinders to see your truth and your love. Thank you, for loving me, and my family. Thank you, for dying for me, for us. May we always remember and speak of your remarkable triumphal life and death. I bow my knee at your faithfulness, your holiness, your loving kindness. (push pause on side bar music...my vibes...to hear video)