Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paka

Well, we went up to my dad's again this weekend. There was a lot of fires going on in southern California. The fires came relatively close to my dad's house yesterday. Erin, the kids and I drove up there today just to spend the day with him. The most favorite thing the kids love about going to his house is the packs of hum that he gives them. As soon as they get to his front door they start requesting for it. Once, they get the gum, they pull out the cars and the cards that they always to play with. Timeri always seems to pull out markers to draw with or a book to read, requesting him to do either. It is quite funny, how they request his attention all at once. I know it might be overwhelming, but I know he loves it. Here is Paka and Timeri.
 
Paka and his grandkids...
 
Posted by Picasa