Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Timeri's first haircut

 

 

 


Well, Timeri got her first hair cut. The actual story behind it... we were at her fieldtrip for the preschool and I was looking at her hair and noticed she had cut it. I was trying to figure out where she did it, because I keep all scissors up high in the cupboard. It wasn't too noticable, but thought it was a good time to give her a hair cut. She was so excited to cut her hair. Afterwards, she said "Mommy, will I still get bird nests?" She was so excited to show her brothers her new hair cut. We picked them up from school and she kept screaming "Look at my hair!" It was really cute. She continually spins around with her hair flowing through the air. When a friend comments on her hair she smiles and gets really shy. The funny part of the story is when we got home from picking the boys up from school, my dad had called to tell me had found a three inch piece of blonde hair in one of his sinks. Ah hah... the evidence... she had done it the past weekend when we were visiting him...little stinker. She looks absolutley adorable !
Posted by Picasa