Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mom

 

Almost every time we go to see my dad we make a trip to Oakwood Cemetery to visit my mom's gravesite. This time I just sat right on it and was just thinking that her ashes were so close to me... just right under me. I miss my mom so incredibly much ! I wish she could just call me, or I could just cuddle up to her and hug her... I would hold on real tight. The one thing that sooths my aches is my moms unwavering faith in Jesus. She knew the truth, and I know she doesn't want me to mourn... she is having quite a celebration in heaven. When the kids ask about her or tell me they want to see her, I explain she is preparing a place in heaven for them right next to her and Jesus. The kids love her so much, she really left an impact on their little lives. I LOVE YOU MOM ! I am looking forward to hugging you again !!
Posted by Picasa