Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jillian

When we moved out here to Winchester I had no idea that God was going to bless me with the most amazing, beautiful, loving friend. I love Jillian. Our kids have grown up together. Timeri and Lily have been best friends sense birth. If there is a "soul mate" for a friend she is it ! I feel our souls have been friends for years. Almost, every morning we wake up and have "coffee talk". We chit chat and have some great laughs before our day starts at 6 am. It is a great way to start the day, before the kids wake up! Jillian will be delivering her third baby when we are on vacation. I am sad to miss it. If I was home, I'd be right there in the delivery room with her. I made this video for her, just to let her know I love her. I look forward to meeting little baby # 3! (push pause on music on side to hear music on video)