Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jack's 7th birhtday

I love Jillian. She is such a great friend, mommy and the best party planner I know. She planned a "Star Wars" themed party for Jack. Thank goodness the kids still fit into their "Star Wars" costumes that Grammie Ginger had made from 2 years earlier. Caden, was Luke skywalker. Davin, was Yoda. Timeri, princess Laya. And lastly, Slater, was a storm trooper. It was a great time. Our kids always love spending time with each other. We think they are all pretty special and I know they feel the same in return. Jillian always has taken parties to the next level and adds so much detail to them. Sadly, at this age the parents just drop off the kids... and the kids have no appreciation for all the hard work and time she puts into planning the party. I do Jillian. You are so creative and fun. You are such a blessing to have as a best friend ! I Love you !!