Monday, March 30, 2009

9 year anniversary

For our 9 year anniversary, Erin and I went to Vegas. We had a great time ! We ate like a king and queen. We decided to eat wherever we wanted and whatever we wanted. I have to say the eating aspect of the trip was one of my favorite parts. My second part was sleeping in and enjoying the silence. We stayed at the Venetian. One day we just walked all around the Venetian and explored. There is so much to see. From beautiful umbrellas falling from the sky to ivy creatures walking on stilts. During the evening we would find a very appetizing restaurant and then gamble a little or see a show. We saw "Love" and the "Blue Man" show. On another day, Erin took me shopping and let me buy what ever I wanted. We were at an outdoor mall, and the real Dolly Parton was singing. (kinda funny...HUGE boobs!) Erin is so wonderful !! It is such a gift to be in love with the one I love. I love you Erin, you are truly wonderful to me.