Monday, June 9, 2008

End of school


Today was a busy and sad day. The kids are out of school ! We picked Joshua up on our way home from school. Then we invited a few friends over to have water fights and popsicles to celebrated school was out. Gretchen brought Shawn, and Michelle brough Melina and Emma. The sad part of the day was when Joshua's mommy came to pick him up. Victoria is one of my dearest friends. Today they were moving... to Maryland. She came in and I know it was hard for the both of us, so we tried not to get emotional. We said our goodbyes and then they packed themselves in the car and Victoria and I said "See you soon". It was a quick, but painful goodbye. I came back in the house and cried. I know Gretchen felt my pain, she understood. I was encouraged by Michelle and Gretchen that I would see her again. I am thankful that I had my friends there to give me a hug.