Tuesday, June 24, 2008

South Carlsbad



We love going to the beach ! We love going to Carlsbad beach the most. Caden and Davin love searching for seashells, sand dollars, sand crabs and crabs. Somehow I didn't get pictures of them. They must have been off looking for something to find. I did capture a precious moment with Erin and Timeri and Slater. He loves his babies. I wish I could get a picture of Caden freaking out when he gets sand in his shorts. It is probably one of the most annoying things he does every time we go to the beach. He doesn't like sand in his shorts. We always tell him we are at the beach, what do you expect. He stomps around and says get it off of me and wants to leave. Once he settles down all is well. Hopefully it is something he grows out of... I look forward to the day to be able to tease him. For the time being, it is something we try to help understand.