Thursday, August 28, 2008

Caden and Davin's first day

 

 

Today was Caden and Davin's first day of school. Caden is in second grade and Davin is in first. In the picture it is Davin and one of his favorite buddies Fernando. Caden is with his Dylan. I walked them in and Davin ran up to his new teacher and hugged her. Caden was strutting like he was the big man on campus. Davin thought that he wouldn't have as much fun in first compared to Kindergarten, because the Kindergarteners have an awesome play yard. Before I knew it Davin was walking in his class by himself. Caden still wanted me to stand next to him and actually held my hand while walking into the class. When I picked them up from school, Davin said "I love school", "I love my teacher can I have her forever?" His teachers name is Mrs. Shannon Hughes. She is great ! Ironically she was Caden's teacher when he was in first. Caden's teacher is Mrs. Jennifer Perales.
Posted by Picasa