Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

CHRISTMAS !!! Our favorite time of the year. Thh kids were so excited ! Erin, got an early relief and was able to make it home in time before the kids woke up. My dad had spent the night at our house the night before.
Slater loving the puppy that Grammie Ginger had given him the day before.
Caden and Davin, happy lil campers.
Erin and Timeri coming in to see what Santa had delivered.

After, our lil' family finished the complete caios of opening presents... then the rest of my family came to visit for Christmas. It was a little uncomfortable. This was the first Christmas without our mom. This was my mom's favorite time of year. We celebrated Christmas the way my mom always did... by getting a birthday cake and singing "Happy Birthday" to baby Jesus. Jesus is the reason for the season. We I definatley felt a void. It was actually is the 1 year anniversary of her passing... her celebration into heaven. I love you mom, and miss you so much. I look forward to seeing you again in heaven. Here is a picture of my dad and all his grandkids. Merry Christmas Paka !!